Thursday, August 23, 2012

Busy month = Long Absence

This time I have a legitimate excuse for not blogging.  I was in the Dominican Republic for 5 days with the girls, which was both great fun and a nightmare.  Then I was home for three days, and went into the hospital for the big surgery.

Now that is a whole other kettle of fish.  I ended up with 6 surgeons, complications, a 15- hour surgery, blood transfusions and a longer stay in the hospital than anyone anticipated.  I got home this weekend, but if it gives you any idea how sick I was, this is the first time I have even turned on my computer since I got home and I really do not even know what day it is.  My day consists of either sitting on the couch, or laying in some jacked up contorted position on the couch. My ass is numb, and I have muscle spasms.  I am not allowed to stand up straight and, at this point, I bet I could not do it if I had to. I cant decide if my belly button is in the right place or two inches to the left of center.

Thank God I go back to the doctor tomorrow.  I have four drains that are the spawn of Satan but I expect to get three of them out tomorrow.  The doctor and I have a lot of planning to do to fix the complications--it will add at least one surgery to my list.  Whether that will be immediately or in several weeks, I have no idea.  There are definite problems though----

Many of them I expected.  I did not expect to have size F hooters.  And I know they will not stay that way, once the doctor gets done with them, but for the moment it is an absolute menace. It did not occur to me that I would have to tote these around for three months or more until he is ready to do the next stage of reconstruction.  Where in hell will I get shirts to fit? Let alone clothes for court. I also did not expect that my whole internal thermometer would go nuts.  I have always been way too hot no matter what the ambient temperature is.  Now, I am mostly freezing all the time.  It is the strangest thing.

I am going stir crazy in this house. 

1 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm so glad to see you blogging again.

Size F hooters...Good Lord! Might there be a career change in your future? When your workouts resume will they include pole dancing? LOL

Take care and I hope you're walking upright soon!!!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network