Friday, April 13, 2012

Two sides of Sly




Twister went off for an afternoon adventure to which Sly was not invited. Because I know what he does when his best friend returns home, I was ready with the camera. He looks like a holy terror, doesn't he?




But I also brought his Fonzie home, and if he loves anyone more than me and Twister, it is the Fonz. Plus Fonz has been gone since last fall, chilling at the farm with the girls. Sly was beside himself to get him home, but very sweet to him.







Sly and Fonz look like Mutt and Jeff together, but they have a common bond--neither of them has any use for the Tweaker. Thank God they both have great temperaments, or she long since would have been stomped to death. She is a complete menace and I cannot keep her out of the pasture. I don't know how they restrain themselves from beating her up, but they manage to tolerate her. I love the looks on their faces in this pic--its like they are saying, "Bitch, please."



Life at our house is full of entertainment

5 comments:

kats said...

I love that last picture!

kats said...

Love their expressions in that last picture

Venom said...

Your pics are always so awesome Paige.

My bitch won't stay away from the horses either. She'll go when I yell, but she'll always be back trying to tempt the baby (who is coming 3 years old, so no baby anymore) into playing like they did when he was little.

One of these days she's gonna catch a hoof....

Anonymous said...

Friends forever---no matter who, what or where

Nice!

Enjoy Carol

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Great photo story. My Sandy (bitch) chases the horses and worries them endlessly. Sometimes, I just wish they'd kick her.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network