Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Friday nite with George Strait





I realize these pics suck, but there is just no explaining why my cell phone camera is so very bad. But they are what we have Vanessa and I started out in 7th row floor seats, got moved to third row and ultimately ended up in the front row by the time King George did his last few songs.

I thought he was way better than the first time I saw him probably ten years ago--even if he is finally starting to age, which it seemed like he would never do. His show is way better. Martina McBride opened for him and she was really incredible.

I had a big week last week with nonstop fun things to do--now it is back to the grindstone to make up for it all!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

so jealous!

Shelley said...

Awesome that you got moved to the front row. I'm seeing Dierks Bently at the San Antonio rodeo this Saturday. I bet I won't be that lucky.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network