Sunday, August 21, 2011

Radar moves away

Anyone who has been around here very long knows how much I love this horse. Since the day he was born, he has been very special to me. It is not that he is so pretty, he looks like a girl--its not just his laid back easy attitude--its not how he follows me around like a puppy--its all of that and then some. I just love him.

Today he moved away with a new family. I know it was the right thing to do, because he will be used and have the best of care from them. He will get to do more than just eat, and will have a herd to hang out with, and his new mama has a huge crush on him. I cannot ask for more than that for him.


It still sucks. I took to the bed and cried until my head pounded. I always hate selling horses, but it is rare that it kicks my ass like this. I will miss him so much.

4 comments:

Heidi E. Carpenter said...

I'm so sorry Paige, but he is still out there for you to follow and stay in touch with. He will be a happy boy!!!

Lorna said...

Radar has always been my most favorite of any horse you had! Glsd he is getting a good home!

Shelley said...

It hurts the most when we do what's best for our animals and not what's best for us.

sandraclark4 said...

He is beautiful. He'll do well wherever he is.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network