Thursday, March 10, 2011

Step 3 of the transformation


Finally, I got new pics of the hair--it took me until today to get it right. Yes 6 days. Six days to learn how to do my hair. And really, I am still not doing it right, or I would be able to just blowdry it and get slick hair, but I cannot do it. I have to use a big fat curling iron on the top layer because I do something wrong and still get some frizz. Its easy though--just like three curls under and it fixes it.

This process works though or I could curl all day long, and I would still pretty much look like Bozo.

And yes I felt like a complete jackass smiling in the mirror like some skanky ho taking nudie pics. Aren't you glad I did not do that? Clearly I do not focus well when I am doing this--Im a little blurry.


And now I see there is a piece of hay in my hair. That should come as no surprise to anyone--I almost always have hay somewhere. If I use the flat iron, I can make it stick straight, but it is kind of flat like that. For normal, I like this better.

I cannot believe there is finally something that will straighten my hair, and defrizz it. I want it to grow another three inches or so, at which point I will remember why I cut it off in the first place. I want a little lighter for summer too, because I need a change from my real color. Normally I get highlights, but they tend to turn radioactive orange during the summer--I wonder if it not being so curly will keep that from happening. Otherwise, I have no idea how to get it lightened up. Good thing I have Liza for that.

So what do you think?

13 comments:

kats said...

Your hair looks great

Anonymous said...

Ditto!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

You look stunning!

Love your cut.

I just got 4 inches whacked off and the bottoms relayered. It was almost to my waist and just too long to do anything with.

Venom said...

Wow, that is some awesome hair Paige, and I have you to thank for understanding what the heck brazilian blowout at all.

Also, re the old cheesefart at the gym -- Eew.

Anonymous said...

Looking good! !

Carol

coreymom40 said...

Just love it!! I know how it feels.

Shannon said...

love love love love love love love it.

Tiffany said...

I love it! It's super cute. But of course, I loved it curly too.

Jodi said...

Very cute.

Shelley said...

I think it looks awesome! The texture looks great and it looks like your hair has great body. The cut is awesome and I love the color.

I am jealous!

Amy said...

Your hair looks AMAZING!!! Love, Love, Love it!!!

EmmaP said...

VaVaVoom! You are one hot mama! I love the hair!!! :)

Amanda said...

Love, love, love it!!! You look regular again. It's been decades since you were able to fit through a door.

heehee.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network