Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated

Actually, I do not know of any rumors, about my demise or otherwise.


I just do not know if I have ever been gone from blogging this long before.

Anyway, I am back from New Orleans--just got home. I have been gone since early Wednesday.

I learned a lot at my conference, worked long days and did lots of homework, met some great lawyer chics, had dinner with Tiffany, went to some famous restaurants, learned that I should not drink things called Hand Grenades (really, no one should--bad things ensue) or Sky Labs, which are dangerously tasty, rode a mechanical bull--hurt my hip dancing, stayed out so late, the sun almost came up on me, was almost thrown off the airport shuttle, had not one but two run-ins with blow-up dolls, saw more boobs than I ever have seen in my life....

and some other stuff.

I called Barry to meet me on my layover in Nashville, but turned out he was at my house. I am still not sure how that happened. I sat next to a famous person on the airplane.

I hope I did not gain back all the weight I have dropped in the last couple of weeks--I was down about 13 pounds, and I am dreading getting on the scale in the morning. I was not horrid, but not good.

I am terrified to look at the pics from our really rowdy nite out--but I will suck it up and do it, and if there is anything not humiliating, I will share them.

6 comments:

Holly said...

welcome home!

Train Wreck said...

You are right you need your hot water heater AND A LONG SOAK IN THE TUB!! Can't wait to hear all your stories...who did you sit next tooo!?

Anonymous said...

No bloggs from you for awhile---means 'blog withdrawal' along with the 'winter blahs'

welcome home----

Carol

Shelley said...

Welcome back to reality. I can't wait to see some pics. I'm not a fan of Billy Ray but finding out he flew on Southwest he earned brownie points in my eyes. :)

Karen B. said...

New Orleans has that effect on people! LOL Welcome home.

EmmaP said...

Actually, I heard it was mating season and that's why you were gone. tee hee. Glad you enjoyed the conference!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network