Sunday, November 2, 2008

More zebra action





Madison and I were safari guide types to go with Twist's zebra costume. She was a nerday safari guide, which was pretty cute, I have to admit.
She had never been to a sorting before, she she and Twist studied it hard.
I thought this was cool since the only almost clear part of the photo is the striping
Even Sam had a turn on the zebra--his second ride ever. He kept hollering Yeehaw.
The zebra has not been sorting lately, but he took a few rounds for fun.


7 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Is that a zebra rodeo and i wasn't invited. nice pics.

Holly said...

great pics! I love the Madison ones.

Unknown said...

Nice work on your zebra!

Anonymous said...

good pics, good fun, good costumes

good deal Enjoyed Carol

The Wife said...

I must say, it seemed very odd to see a zebra cuttin'! Great job!

Kathy said...

That's one fine looking zebra!

Robin Sallie said...

Tayja thought it was cool that you could paint a horse like a zebra.

BUT now she wants a black or a white horse.

Sigh

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network