Monday, November 17, 2008

Gonna be a long nite

I came home so proud of myself for doing an hour workout, remembering to get the stuff to cook tonight for tomorrow, cleaning all the stalls, etc...

and what do I find when I get home?

We must be out of propane, as it is 50 degrees in this house. Which also means, no hot water.

And of course Barry is out of town, so I will have to figure out how to light the pilot light on the hot water heater even after the new propane comes, whenever that may be.

I went out and turned on the heat in the horse trailer and if it gets much colder in here, I can sleep out there--but for once in our lives, we were on the ball and it is all wineterized, so no water in there.

Ain't that a kick in the ass?

11 comments:

Holly said...

that sucks!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

that sucks.

Anonymous said...

Holly and Queensize said it all.

Carol

Anonymous said...

That happens to us about once a year. It sucks. The last time the gas co couldn't come for a day or two. That sucked more. Cold showers sucks. Cold house sucks. Good luck!

Vodka Mom said...

I'm just hoping you didn't blow yourself up in the attempt to light the pilot light!! All okay over there????

Vodka Mom said...

and that sucks!!

Debz said...

But between the two you have the perfect house. Sorry, but it is kinda funny. ;)

Jillene said...

THAT SUCKS!! I hope that things worked out!!

Jen's Farmily said...

Oh man... we got our first snow flurries yesterday and we use propane to heat with, so I can totally relate. Even though we have an electric water heater. Buying propane sucks. I don't care how effiicent it is. It's too expensive.

Jane! said...

Brrr! Hope you got some gas!
hehe

Unknown said...

That isn't going to be fun at all.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network