Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The full spectrum

Look at the rebellion in this one! Disco was to have her registration pics tonight. It was also her first leading lesson. I think it is safe to say that leading is not her favorite thing. Knowing these babies like I do, I know that tomorrow she will act like she has always done it. Then we will start tying lessons.

Meanwhile, this photo cracks me up. Barry is so good with teaching babies to lead, even though he cusses the whole time, usually calls them MF'ers, then calls me a MF'er, might even call Madison a MF'er and either threatens to go home or divorce me in the middle of it every single time. That he is good at it does not keep me from bossing him through it all, and Madison from throwing in her comments--which might be the impetus for the MF'er comments. No wonder I love him.

We also had Marvin here to put shoes on four horses for the trail ride next weekend. The man is amazing--he showed up around 20 til 4 and was done by 5:15, which let us do the rest of it and me to mow the yard.

By the time company showed up to play the sun was going down and I realize I keep taking this same photo, but the colors look different to me very single time.
This was just minutes later.

Sunsets make me happy, but that they come so early breaks my heart
The

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty sunsets!
Love you,
Mom

Holly said...

it is amazing to me how different the sun(set or rise) can change in just 2 or 3 minutes.

Your babies .do. look alike...except for the white on some of them and of course Gypsy's bay baby.

Jamik said...

That is so funny! Leading lessons sound like great entertainment! :)

Jen's Farmily said...

I love sunset pictures. I really like them when trees are in the foreground.

If I ever run away from my 'real life' you'll find me in your barn playin' with the babies. hee hee.

Paige said...

Well now that you have met Barry a few times Jami, it is probably even funnier to you--since he is normally so quiet and nice. Well not normally really, but people think he is--that is just cuz they are not paying attention.

The doors are always open here to visitors- although I would probably make you clean stalls.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network