Thursday, October 9, 2008

Disco's daily development


I saw that I screwed up something on my Disco pics last nite, so we brought her back out to try again tonight. She has that backing on command thing down, although I am not convinced that she knows why she is doing it. In any event, I may have overstated her capacity to learn how to lead like a lady in just one lesson. There was some general foolishness, but ultimately she came around pretty well.
Definitely she was tense though.
And eventually she decided to go with the flow.
And even calmed right down to act like she was comfortable with things. Considering that she has been stalled since weaning (although the stalls are huge so the babies can even lope around in them, it is not the same as being out in the fresh air), I thought she settled pretty well.
I still do not think she got it even at this point that she was doing to be turned out with her sisters to play, and get to stay there for a while.
Even after a good stop and be quiet time, she picked it right back up to go into her new section, and acted nice to have her lead removed.


And then she went on a holy terror against all the other babies.

When I left, none of them were speaking to her.

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network