Monday, August 25, 2008

Boogie stands still- does not wig full time

And here is proof that he is not a total fruit loop--he knows how to stand still and have his picture made. And he really is a sweet horse, just scared and confused.
Just as we unloaded Friday nite, we took a few quick pics of Boogie. It is amazing to me how much even a three year old will change over the course of a few weeks and some hard work.
I see I still do not seem to notice when that hind leg is parked out behind one, but I am posting this pic to show that he can in fact put his head down if he has reason enough to do it!
In person, I see very little about Boogie that looks like either of his parents. In photos, I do.

How odd that is

5 comments:

Holly said...

he's another cute one.

Unknown said...

Paige, why not look into desensitizing him to his issues via Clicker training? It has worked for me when I've needed to use it for things like this.

Paige said...

That is certainly a thought---maybe I will whip the clicker out tonight.

thanks for the idea

BITR Country Girl said...

I hope things get better for Boogie soon. I'm glad that he doesn't freak out on you when your on him though.

Lorna said...

Go back to sacking him out and put saddle bags on him in a round pen and let him bounce around with those on his sides -

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network