Thursday, July 10, 2008

So far from home to see this

Only we can go 2000 miles from home and run smack into one of the biggest symbols of home that there is--the Budweiser Clydesdales.

They made an appearance during the intermission of the Chuckwagon races last nite, and my picture turned out good.

I post this to buy myself time to get more pics edited and posted.

We are in Billings, Montana tonight---headed for Mt Rushmore, the Crazy Horse Memorial, etc in the Badlands in South Dakota tomorrow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will enjoy Mt. Rushmore---and TV had a segment on the progress of Crazy Horse from Ann Curry just a month or so ago. The son of the original creator is continuing the job. It is looking good. What a job.

Could you stop at the Corn Palace in Mitchell? It is a Museum of the West---Indians, Pioneers, Animals of the area. It was a nice site to see. A step back in time of how are West was Won.

it was a long time ago, but I think it is still there and good

Enjoy Carol

Holly said...

to get the whole hitch in the photo is a feat. Love them no matter where you get to see them.

Anonymous said...

Pictures are fantastic. I wish your dad could've gone with you.
Love,
Mom

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network