Monday, May 19, 2008

I love me a zoo

Love it love it love it--always have since I was little bitty--we got at least once a year, usually more. St Louis has a GREAT zoo and it is free, on top of everything else. How bout that for a deal!

We went Saturday, with Holly, Court and Sarah, Julie, Ash and Charlie--it was swell. I got so many good pics, I am just going to post as few as I can stand to post--but knowing me, that will be a lot.

I am one of those wierdos that has patterns everywhere--I have to do the zoo in the same order every time, or I miss things-same deal at WalMart or I get home with no toothpaste. That is probably how I will post them too--

On that note, the first stop on my zoo tour is the bears--they are to the left of the North entrance (and I HAVE to go in the North entrance, don't ask me why, but I know if I don't, I will never find my car again).

Grizzly bears are first--we only saw one most of the time, but another one turned up and went swimming--unfortunately, he was too close to the edge for me to get a photo of him.

Here is a sad thing about bears in a zoo--I think they go a little crazy--most of the bears were kind of OCD. Or they were asleep. The awake ones had a pattern they do--hey, wait a minute, I just admitted to having that too. At least my pattern is bigger than theirs.

That left me focused on grizzly bear 1, and turns out I really like their feet. Look at the nails on this beast! I would not get between ol boy and the pic a nic basket, would you?


They have cute feet. But thank goodness, I finally found someone with funkier feet bottoms than me---it is a shame it is a zoo animal but I will take what I can get.

OK, enough grizzly bear for one day.

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network