Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Do not ever do this

I did the most disgusting thing today on accident. I got Seramune from the vet at lunch to give Tango just in case (see, I learn things), and realized on the way back that I am out of big honking 60 cc syringes, after the last week. So I ran in TSC, got that and dog food and while I waited in line to check out, I fell for the candy aisle.

I never eat candy. I don't know why, I like it, I just never buy it for me. I stuck it in my purse and forgot about it.

Mid-afternoon I got something out of my purse, and found the Reeses peanut butter cups I had bought. King size even. I know when I bought it, I did not look at it closely, just the orange package and KING SIZE written on it. I am sure this is shame on my part---I felt like I was buying crack at a whore house instead of perfectly respectable candy. I got back to work as I unwrapped it and bit into it.

Holy Martha, was it nasty. It was some freaking ELVIS peanut butter cups and it had banana cream in it. WTF? It was obscene.

I ate it anyway. What does that say for the grip I have on my food issues, I ask you?

3 comments:

Holly said...

burst out laughing....groan...that even SOUNDS horrible.

only you Paige, only you.

*Sarah* said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW banana anything besides real banana is SICK. I don't know why anyone thought up artificial banana flavor. BLECH. Haha... crack at a whore house.

Jodi said...

I see no problems here, Paige. LOL

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network