Friday, April 25, 2008

My mom the Rebel

I just found out the best thing. I thought the best thing was my mom getting pulled over for not changing lanes when the State police were on the side of the interstate. Then I learned she had to pay $257 in fines and court costs for it.

I thought that was great.

Now I get a phone call from my sister asking why I did not tell her that mom got in trouble from the bailiff at her court date for talking in court, and also did wrong about something else while she was there.

I did not tell her because no one told me. I am sure that was so mom would not have to hear about it for the rest of her life, but that is no excuse. It gives me such pleasure.

Her punishment is that I am putting it on here for all the world to see.

That'll teach her

9 comments:

Lorna said...

You are SO brave to taunt your Mom... Paybacks my dear are the worst from "moms".....

:)

Paige said...

She has lost her mind, I am telling you.

Now wouldnt you want someone to bring it to your attention had you gone off the track yourself?

Just doing a publice service

Jodi said...

That is nothing - my mom smokes weed. LOL

Paige said...

Well you have me there sister!

At dinner just now, Edward said to mom "are you being abused today?" and mom said "I don't have any."

Edward: ABUSED Sandra, not booze.

Mom: Oh.

Holly said...

brrraawwwhhhaaa......that is just too funny...

Anonymous said...

Ah! MOM'S ! ! ! !

never a dull moment------

Lorna's Mom Carol

theCloth said...

I think it's great you still have a mom able to truck down an interstate.

You're blessed.

Well, sort of :)

theCloth said...

I think it's great you still have a mom able to truck down an interstate.

You're blessed.

Well, sort of :)

*Sarah* said...

HAHAHA holy crap I love it.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network