Friday, March 7, 2008

"I am so good at this, I scare myself" as told by Sam B.




Today at lunch, I went to Mike and Jenna's to see Jenna and Sam. That kid is so funny.

He put on a concert for me which included a performance on the paper towel roll horn, and a harmonica. After playing the horn a while, he announced, "I am so good at this, I scare myself".









That is truly one of the funniest things I have ever heard. Jenna has no idea where he got that
line, but it is definitely a classic.











Isn't it amazing how big he is getting? He will be 4 in 18 days, and that floors me. What a big boy he is! He can read virtually anything, and does--I returned a book to her, and he picked it up, read the title and settled in for story time. He was not as pleased as he could have been to be told it was an adult book. He is pretty impressive



2 comments:

Holly said...

my goodness that is a cute little guy. He sounds like some kinda fun!

Robin Sallie said...

One they start reading the troubles start...

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network