Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gabi is out of PGN!

Finally Mandy's baby is out of PGN--which is the administrative arm that deals with adoptions in Guatemala. They have been kicked out of there twice already, but this time they made it through all the way and she is officially theirs.

They are leaving in the morning to move into the apartment they got to live in to foster her until it is all done. This is a huge thing.

I really thought that she would not get to come home until after Mandy and Edward moved to Houston, but now it looks like she will be home in four to six weeks. Who would have thunk it? that is almost as shocking as Illinois winning a basketball game.

5 comments:

MicBel QH said...

wow, that is great and FAST too!

theCloth said...

They have to be thrilled.

Lazy A Ranch said...

That is wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

That is great news! I bet Mandy & Edward are as excited as can be.

Kaycie said...

yeah I am so excited for your family. I will have to go leave her a quick yeah also.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network