Monday, March 3, 2008

Crappy way to start the week

LeaAnn says Squeak is completely blind today, in both eyes instead of just one. That makes me so sad, I could cry. She should get her injections this week, so I called Adrianna to tell her both eyes are bad now and to see what day we are going to do this, but she is in surgery. I really just want to cry. When I called BS to tell him, he said he noticed that. Well how 'bout telling a sister these things? Ah ha--she just called back--appointment on Thursday

Next Monday, Target is going to a new trainer to continue his prematurely aborted training from last fall. This guy is new to the trainer, but worked for Shawn Flarida last year, so it will be an interesting adventure.

Tuesday morning, young Hammer is going to become an IT. I think I will save this piece of info until later --like when he is getting sedated for it. I like a mass gelding day, but I only have one to geld this year---what a disappointment.

Now I am off to beg Head to go with me to the eyeball injections--I hear he is a good handler for such things, and his presence has been requested.

3 comments:

Lazy A Ranch said...

Gosh, I hope they can help her. How old is Squeak? Hugs to you both.

Paige said...

She is 15. It is so frustrating, the poor girl, I hate it for her

MicBel QH said...

I hope these treatments help her, it has got to be frustrating, but we'll be hoping for the best.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network