Monday, January 7, 2008

A BS Classic

Barry did a classic move today, and it is so good, I have to tell everyone about it.

His regular job is to design and implement wireless networks. Quite often this means climbing a tower that are on average 200 feet tall. He once climbed one that was 500 feet tall.

Lately, his office has not been busy, so he has been helping out another division of his company, one that rehabs buildings.

Today, he did a funny. He climbed a ladder and was getting ready to hammer something, when the entire ladder slipped out from under him and pitched him to the concrete floor, about 15 feet below.

Since it did not kill him, and his ouchy knee did not keep him from working out tonight, it is pretty damn funny. It is even funnier because I am terribly afraid of ladders (and stairs and giant squid), and he laughs at that all the time--now he knows why!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Good thing he wasn't hurt!

Jamik said...

Oh, ouch! I bet there will be some sorness Tuesday morning. Glad he's okay and sounds like he's lucky!

Holly said...

I do NOT get more than 3 feet off the ground. I hate heights so I couldn't do his job. Glad he can do it!

Paige said...

You are right Jami--he could not get out of bed this morning. He called in sick--only about the 4th time in about 6 years

Anonymous said...

Oh my poor BS! It's a good thing he did not get hurt! I am scared to death of heights, don't even like standing up in on the very top row of bleachers! How's that for wussy?

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network