Sunday, January 6, 2008

An attempt at other subjects




I swear, I am trying to post photos of things that are not my horses, dogs or pig. It is hard though.

I left the farm to go clean out my car today and in so doing, saw the neighbor turning out horses. I think he does layovers there, and I did not know these particular ones, but they were so pretty playing that I did a U-turn on the highway and went back to take pictures of them.

The hard part was choosing which ones to post. They were so fun to watch, I probably took 100 shots, and a lot of them are good. That is pretty impressive, considering that two of the horses were black.

I do not even know what breed they are, but they sure are not quarter horses!

2 comments:

Holly said...

sure do look like they are having fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the solid black horses! Great pictures.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network